In the modern world, many people work without leaving an apartment, some take part of the work at home. They all need a home office, at least a small but comfortable, beautiful, well-maintained. This can be a separate room or a table with a chair in the corner of the room. The interior of the cabinet in a classic style - the current, very common design solution.
Features, style characteristic
The fact that classics never go out of fashion is a generally recognized fact. The classic interior is cozy and simple, solemn and strict. A study in this style represents an ideal workplace - there is no unnecessary décor, nothing distracts from work.
Distinctive features of style:
- clear compositional centers - such as a table or a fireplace. This is a kind of "reference point" around which all other objects are placed, where the drawing on the floor and walls converges;
- pronounced symmetry - usually axial, but there are other options;
- many light sources - the ceiling chandelier is complemented by several sconces, decorative lighting;
- luxury - classic has long been associated with solidity, wealth, prosperity. The head office, designed in this style, will immediately create an impression of the seriousness of the company among business partners, encouraging cooperation;
- natural finishing materials - wood, stone, plaster, metal. Less common is their high-quality imitation.
The color scheme is chosen mostly light, but combinations with rather dark tones are allowed. Without bright contrasts here also can not do. Each color in its own way affects the work process: red causes a short-term surge of efficiency, followed by a sharp decline, orange acts a little softer, green helps to focus, blue is useful in negotiations, black causes fatigue.
- pink with beige;
- snow white with yellow brown;
- apricot with basalt gray;
- periwinkle with gold;
- carmine with turquoise;
- biscuit with cornflower;
- heliotrope with coffee;
- bronze with pebble gray;
- milky with purple-black;
- cherry with yellow-dahlia;
- frosty sky with mustard;
- mulberry with cement gray;
- Perdal with pomegranate;
- smoky white with pear;
- poisonous green with chamois;
- spruce with peach.
It is advisable to use no more than two, a maximum of three colors at a time. For a small room with a small window, only the brightest, warmer shades will suit the north. For more spacious, with large windows to the south, cold and dark are acceptable.
Materials are preferred natural, expensive. Wood (oak, beech, hornbeam, cherry, walnut, pine, spruce, larch, pear, mahogany), natural or artificial stone (marble, granite, quartzite, slate, travertine, sandstone) will suit the floor, partial decoration of the walls. On the floor lay boards, parquet, stone, ceramic tiles, less often - laminate, thick linoleum, imitating natural wood.
The walls are made of wooden, sometimes plastic panels "under the tree", decorative plaster, glued with expensive plain wallpaper, upholstered in fabric. The corners, the joints of the walls with the ceiling, the ceiling itself, niches, a fireplace are made out of gypsum stucco or high-quality imitation of expanded polystyrene - moldings, cornices, semi-columns, ceiling sockets, corner elements, tiles, etc. All these elements can be gilded, bronzed, painted in any color. Ceilings are made of white or beige, evenly painted, tension, suspended.
Choice of furniture
Furniture cabinet plays an important role - it is chosen luxurious, but at the same time strict, conservative. From materials it is preferable a tree of valuable breeds, in combination with glass, metal details, MDF, a chipboard, plywood are less often used.
The classic style provides a symmetrical arrangement of objects. Many companies offer cabinet furniture immediately set, which usually includes:
- desk with chair;
- a pair of soft chairs or a sofa;
- closet or rack;
- additional tables, chairs.
The table, if possible, should be with adjustable height, a chair or an office chair should have a comfortable back. There must be a sufficient number of places for storing the office, various papers, documents, computer placement. Office equipment (printer, scanner, etc.) is placed on the desktop or there is a separate table for it.
If the office is supposed to hold various meetings, to negotiate, then you need spare chairs, according to the number of participants of the meeting, another table or prefix to the main one, which is an additional module.
There are several cabinets, shelves allowed, they are made partially glazed, spacious, with open, closed cabinets, shelves. The seating area is decorated with a soft sofa, upholstered leather, leather, tapestry, jacquard fabric or several comfortable chairs with a coffee table.
Lighting is done top, local and decorative. The classic interior provides for the presence of a luxurious ceiling chandelier - mnogorozhkovoy, crystal or with metal elements. The working area is highlighted as brightly as possible, and to a lesser extent, the place for negotiations and rest. In the workplace it is most convenient to use table lamps, in the recreation area - wall sconces or a floor lamp. The light is preferred diffused: the room should not be sharply contrasting areas, it is detrimental to the vision. It is important that the light does not give a glare on the computer monitor, it does not shine directly in the eyes.
The larger the cabinet, the more lighting will be required. Incandescent bulbs (give a warm, yellow light), fluorescent (daylight), halogen (cool white). For workplace, white light is recommended, which increases efficiency, for a place of rest - yellow, which promotes relaxation. Decorative lighting creates a private atmosphere.
Street light from the window is also important. "Classic" windows are made with heavy dense curtains, protecting from the bright sun, transparent light tulle, partially hiding the room from prying eyes.
Cabinet arrangement options
The ideal place for a desktop is exactly opposite the door, facing it, so that everyone entering the room can be seen. This is a "team position" that provides a sense of security, calm. It is desirable that the window was on the side, and not on the front or on the back - so the concentration is lost.
To create a harmonious interior, windows are decorated with houseplants, preferably cacti or other succulents with thick leaves. On the walls are a couple of pictures with forest, sea landscapes, waterfalls, preferably in soothing colors.
In a separate room
The "correct" classic cabinet has a quadrangular shape - for its correction, lighting, partitions, and screens are used. The table is placed where it seems convenient - office equipment, the necessary documents are located within reach. It is best to place it in the middle, near the main wall, located opposite the front door. Shelves with books and papers have on the sides, a place of rest - by the window on the side. The negotiation zone is made out by an add-on or sliding module in front of the desktop, additional chairs are placed along the walls - they are used during negotiations, arranging on both sides of the table.
Working area in the room
Work mini-cabinets equip almost any room:
- in the bedroom - an angular computer desk with many shelves that can accommodate the necessary documents, literature, office equipment will do. As an option - use an angular wardrobe adapted for this purpose. Sometimes an office is made under an attic bed;
- in the living room - the cabinet is settled in a niche, behind a screen, partition, separated from the rest of the space by a rack, a wardrobe. In the office, located at the window, the table becomes an extended window sill, storage places - hanging shelves, cabinets, cabinets;
- on the balcony, the loggias - in order that the noise from the street does not interfere with concentration, sufficient sound insulation is necessary. From the light will protect the thick curtains, often combined with blinds. The table settles in at the place where the window to the room used to be;
- in the kitchen - the working space is placed at a maximum distance from the kitchen stove, cooking zone. Usually it is a small table by the window, with a laptop, several shelves for the storage of the office, drawers under the documentation.
The design of a home, office room to work in the style of a classic, will appeal to many, will still be relevant for a long time. This design is easy to create in a regular apartment, and in a country house on their own. If there are some difficulties with the arrangement, professional interior designers will come to the rescue, who not only depict the future room in 3D format, but also select the appropriate colors, finishing materials, furniture, taking into account the wishes of the customer.